Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lazy day...well, not really

Had a bad night last night. Just couldn't stop coughing. Kainnon even got up at 2 o'clock this morning to see if I was okay. What a sweetheart.


Anyways, I have managed to get these 2 scarves done for the victims of abuse. They will be in the mail for tomorrow's town run. I don't think I need anything bad enough to venture out today. I swear the wind is trying to blow the house to Timbuktu.


Hopefully I manage to get more than just this done today. Will post later on (maybe)

1 comment:

Judy said...

TY, FGM, for the squares :>)
It's impossible to stay annonymous when you mail internationally!
I hope you're fully recovered from your illness...and kudos to you for making the decision to stay sober one day at a time. I grew up in an alcoholic household...
The high I get from blessing people with the fruits of my (crochet) labors is the best! Hugs.