Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm finally wireless

Well folks we are finally wireless here. Scott managed to set it up without our computer guy's help.

I managed to get some crocheting done yesterday (in between mom's taxi runs). When I picked the kids up at the skatepark yesterday afternoon we took a tour into the Dollarama. Wow, that is a dangerous store. Everything is $1. I love it! I managed to spend $45.....LOL I picked up some yarn which has a really different feel. The label says 100% polyester. It makes really soft hats....I love it! I whipped up a few last night.

I am going to make a few more 7"x9" rectangles for Warm Up American CAL on Crochetville today and also some 6" squares for afswife's FA blankets.

I think I have managed to get a chest infection cause my throat and chest are killing me and I can't stop coughing (to the point of actually being sick to my stomach a while ago)....blech.

My plan was to clean off and organize my wall units today but I really don't have the energy for that. Maybe tomorrow.

That's it for now.

No comments: