Friday, January 25, 2008

And more on that note....

So I managed to get all of my RAOK's done and packaged up. Ready to mail tomorrow when I go to town.

Scott stayed up for 27 hours straight. From 3 yesterday afternoon to about 6 tonight. He did get the railing up in the porch. Woohoo! Now I don't have to worry about anyone/or the animals falling down the stairs.

Kainnon is snowboarding. Having a blast I am quite sure. He has called me a few times. All is good.

Anyways, on to crocheting. Right now I am working on the crochet Half Moon Shawl from the Lion Brand website. I am on Row 21. I think I am going to have to add extra rows to get it to the size I want. I am using Caron SS and a 6 mm hook. I have taken some progress pictures but I don't have them loaded onto the computer yet. Maybe later on tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: