Friday, July 4, 2008

TGIF

Happy 4th of July to my American friends. I hope you have a great day!!

I haven't really had alot of free time lately to do my crocheting. I did manage to make a bearghan for a girl at work this week. I have started on another one.

By the time I get home from work and have dinner I am pretty well ready to go to bed...LOL

The bunnies are getting big. They were 6 weeks old yesterday. They are really funny. They get these little bursts of energy that seem to come from nowhere. They will be sleeping and then all of a sudden they jump straight up in the air.

Teddy (the kitten) has taken to sleeping on top of the rabbit cage. It doesn't look all that comfortable to me but I guess it must be.

Anyways, I need to shower and get ready for another day. I do love my new job. The people are really nice and the days just fly by. Hopefully I can find some time to post some pics on the weekend.

Have a great day!

No comments: