Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wow! Busy Day.

I didn't sleep all that well last night. Brain wouldn't shut down I guess. There was thunder around so Magic was barking. Scott stayed up with her all night. There was a baby raccoon around at about 3:30 this morning making alot of noise.
I finally decided to just get up and make coffee and putter around quietly until it was time to shower and head down to town to the bank, etc. I had to buy some new jeans, dress pants, tops and safety shoes. I just couldn't face Monday having to put those steel caps on my dress shoes to clickety clack across the warehouse to the office.
Mark's Work Wearhouse didn't have my size so I ended up in Walmart to get them. There is definitely nothing sexy about these things but they will do.
Then Kainnon and I came home and offloaded the car and headed up to friend's. They are in the process of setting up a new shop for their business and they needed help. I helped paint the office and Scott and Kainnon were building shelves to store upholstery etc.
Finally got home around 6 p.m. Fed the dogs here. Fed the dogs next door (neighbour has gone away for the weekend), vacuumed the living room and poured myself a glass of red grape juice.
Now I am going to pay some bills, have a shower and possibly get some crocheting done.
Hm, I guess I should eat dinner at some point as well.

No comments: