Sunday, June 22, 2008

I taught myself something

I finally taught myself Broomstick lace. Wow! Let me tell you, this method of crocheting is not fast. This scarf took me about 8 hours to make. I used WW yarn and 150 + 1 chains to start. Next time (if there is a next time) I will use 250 + 1 to make the scarf longer. I used this tutorial to teach myself. Next I will teach myself Hairpin Lace....maybe.

Close up view.

Another finished object. All I had to do with this one was attach a few more squares and edge it. But it is done now!!!

I finished the pillow. Isn't it cute?

Back view. I edgerydoo'd some flannel and made it the same size as the front.

And, of course, some more hats.



The next project, which is going on my hook in a couple of minutes is out of the new issue of Crochet Today!

I love this. I am going to make it in varigated cotton. Blues, taupes and white. Very pretty!

And that's all for now.

1 comment:

The Lady Wind said...

wow! you have been busy! Now I know why I don't see you online LOL You are lost in yarn again!