Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day!

And it is Friday again...wow! And it is snowing again...wow!
I am so sick of the snow it's not even funny. I can't wait for spring.
I am still working on the Seraphina Shawl. We have determined at Crochetville that I suffer from what is known as Crocheter's ADD. I cannot concentrate on just one project at a time. Then I wonder why I am all stressed out about completing items that I have promised to make. So yesterday, I packed up everything that I had started (with the exception of the shawl) and put it into a bin. I have sworn to myself (and my cats) that I am NOT going to open that bin until my shawl is done.
So now, I have been working on the shawl off and on all day. While doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, taking the garbage/recycling out, bring the recycling/garbage bins back in, etc...well, you see where I am going with this...not alot getting accomplished on the shawl today.
Kainnon is off for his last snowboarding night tonight. Scott is having a nap right now. Tonight we are going to watch American Gangster. Maybe then I will get some crocheting done. Maybe!

No comments: