Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday already????

Wow, I can't believe it is Friday already. I've just been kind of puttering around crochetwise.

Had a dr's appt yesterday then went to lunch with my mom. That was nice.

This is what I am working on right now. It is a Seraphina Shawl.


This is a close up. I just love these colours. The yarn is Bernat Berella "4". The colour is Terra Cotta Mist.


Yesterday I received the flannel squares that I won on Ebay. I am going to Edgerydoo them and then join them to make baby blankets. I have separated them into "boy" colours and "girl" colours.

I have also started crocheted for Crochetville's March Charity for the Blitz. In March we are donating to the Baptist Hospital of Jacksonville FL. I am going to be making baby hats and blankies. I am almost done my first hat with many more to come. Well that's it for now. Happy Crocheting!!

And remember, live for God's approval, not man's.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful...I just love it!

Linda said...

I am looking for some place that my church group can donate crochet items, hat,scarfs, pray shawls, lapgans, ect. Please let me know if you can give me any advise we are in the 32211 area.