Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

This was the last project of 2008. A baby girl bearghan for a girl at work.

This is a baby dress that I have started. Not for anyone in particular, just because I have had this pattern book for a while and I wanted to do something different. The pattern is called Pink Parfait.

I was asked the other day to make a sweater for a dog. I have never made one of these before so I hope it turns out okay. I have to keep putting it off to the side because it really isn't challenging at all.

A scarf that is in progress for Casting off the Cold.

And this will be the next thing I will attempt. I love this. It is a Tuck Away Tote.

Don't mind the date on the bottom of the pictures. I couldn't be bothered to reset it after I changed the batteries again....LOL

I hope the New Year brings everything that you wish for. I have made one New Years resolution and that is to be true to myself. Make time for myself and the things that I enjoy doing. I love to crochet and to read, listening to music soothes me. I have also decided not to live my life in order to make others happy. My first priority this year is to make myself happy first. That may sound selfish...but I have lived for too long trying to please others...it's my turn.

This was my 3rd New Year Day that I have woken up with no hangover at all....and I must say...it feels pretty damn good....LOL

No comments: