Saturday, July 4, 2009

Casting off the Cold

This is a sweater my mom made for Casting off the Cold.

Close up of sweater.

Preemie hats.

More preemie hats.

Close up of one of the hats.

Scarf.

Child's hats.

Hat/Scarf set.

Another hat/scarf set.

Children's hats.

This is a preemie blanket I made from lots of little squares. I made a hat from each colour since I have no idea whether this will go to a little girl or a little boy.

Close up of blanket.

Close up of hats.

Preemie blanket with matching hat.

The Matching hat.

This was in a bag of yarn that my friend Tina gave to me. I think it would be a nice shawl.


Another preemie blanket with matching hat.

The matching hat.

This is a blanket made with fleece squares that I Edgerydoo'd.


These items will be handed in to Casting off the Cold tomorrow at the monthly Markham meeting. I have missed the past few so these are items that I have made over the past few months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I Love the hats and the scarfs :)

Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

I like how you created a hat to go with your Fleece Blankets. I EdgeryDoo Too!

Great job on all of your items and I'm sorry to hear about your Beloved Sassy!