Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my new house!!!!!

We are finally getting settled into our new house.
The cats have found all the warm spots on the floor....LOL
We had a fire in one of the fireplaces over the weekend.
I did take a whole bunch of pictures to post on my blog but I haven't found the patch cord for my digital camera yet.
I managed to make a snowman scarf over the weekend. I would post a pic but I can't....LOL
Have a great day!

1 comment:

annie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy that you are settling in. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new place! The fire sounds wonderful. I've had my pellet stove going for warmth, but there's nothing like a real fireplace! Hugs, Ann